One of my favourite things about journalling is that it provides a way for me to connect with myself every single day. After implementing this practice into my life I saw a huge difference in how much I understood myself and those around me.
Journalling isn’t just writing about what happened in your day - it allows you unpack things that went well & why, things that may not have gone as well & why and also have a deeper look into some of your feelings.
You’ll find that most successful people journal in some way or another and I truly believe that journalling can help you catapult to success quicker than you can imagine. Here’s why:
We live in a world where success is often looked at as external achievements but journalling is an incredible way to track our internal growth and recognize what an achievement that is in itself. Through this connection to your thoughts, feelings and aspirations you are becoming more clear on who you are, embracing yourself and loving yourself.
We recently did an episode on the podcast where I answered all of your most asked journalling questions (and there were a lot) so if you want to know the ins and outs of journaling and my personal tips then you can listen to that here.
If you’re looking to do some daily journalling, you will love our LHFM Manifestation journal that has an entire prompts glossary for you (you can find that here) BUT I thought I’d give you some of my favourite prompts for gratitude.
- What are three things I'm grateful for today?
- Who made a positive impact on my day and how can I express gratitude to them?
- What challenges or setbacks have I overcome recently and what positive aspects can I find within them?
- How has my environment contributed to my well-being and how can I show appreciation for it?
- What qualities or strengths do I appreciate about myself and how have they enriched my life?