Hey my loves,
Do you struggle to make journaling a consistent habit in your life?
If you find yourself struggling to get into the right mood (which can be difficult), it might be worth taking the time to create a ritual that will help you get into the right mindset for journaling.
When journaling it’s so important to be calm and clear so that you can get all your thoughts down on paper.
I love to have my own little ritual that I do when it comes to my journaling process so that no matter what is happening, I can get calm and in the right vibe.
Here are some of my tips to help you create a ritual for journaling:
- Find a time and place that you feel comfortable consistently journaling in. It could be first thing in the morning or right before bed - I’m currently trying out journaling in the evenings. Make sure it’s something that works for you and when you are already calm.
- Create an environment that makes you feel calm and relaxed. I personally love to have my diffuser near me, a cup of moon mylk and light a candle. Whatever helps you feel expansive and activated will be perfect.
- Use prompts. When first starting to journal it will be helpful to use prompts so that you don’t feel too overwhelmed and you can easily unpack whatever you are going through.
- Reflect on your day or week. Think about what has happened in the day or week. What made you really happy? What triggered you? Why?
- Once you’ve finished your journaling session create a ritual around ending it too - this will help you get into the zone for your day.
Journaling can have so many benefits too,I personally love to journal because it helps me get clear, unpack my triggers and is also such an expansive exercise that I use in my manifesting practice.
Some other benefits to journaling are:
- It reduces anxiety
- It improves your awareness and perception of events
- It helps to regulate your emotions
- It helps to boost physical health
- It helps you to track your growth
If you want to be able to get clear, work through blocks easily then it might be time to try journaling. It can also be used as a tool in your manifesting practice to expand you.
I value my ritual and journaling environment so much that we created a limited edition LHFM Journaling Box Set that has everything you need to create the perfect vibe when you journal. You can find more information here.